By becoming a member, your company becomes an integral part of the multifamily housing industry. If your business has a product or service that provides value to the apartment industry, your membership will enable you to gain more exposure within the apartment industry, as a supporting member of the association. Membership is a powerful prospecting tool for enhancing business through networking.
This membership gives you the opportunity to know your competitors as individuals and enjoy their friendship and respect; provide a means of cooperation between competitors for mutual self-interest; offer a medium of exchange with others having similar business problems; act as a spokesperson when, alone, your voice would only be a whisper; keep you informed of trade trends and changes; keep you apprised of the Code of Ethics and standards for your guidance and protection; encourage professional business practices and increase public and government respect; and provide an open forum for your views to be expressed that can help shape trade policies and practices.
- Monthly membership meetings will help you make valuable professional contacts – and everyone knows more contacts equal more sales!
- Our membership directory puts your companies name at the fingertips of people with whom you need to do business and heightens your credibility as one who supports the goals of the association.
- A monthly E-newsletter keeps you current on issues affecting our business. Members may advertise in the newsletter for a nominal fee.
- Membership Listing on the associations website.
- An opportunity to participate on any committee. From an entertainment committee to a legislative committee, there is room for everyone’s expertise.
- As a GCAA member, you are also a member of the Georgia Apartment Association and the National Apartment Association. It is through these affiliations that adverse legislative action affecting our industry can be defeated and positive changes made.
- Educational Seminars throughout the year are provided on a variety of topics.
- Sponsorship Opportunities for programs, events and education classes and seminars.
- Complimentary Vendor Spotlights at the dinner meetings, includes introduction, dinner, 2-3 minutes to address members about services and includes social media and newsletter advertisement for that month.
- Annual Vendor Trade Show gives opportunity for companies in our industry to showcase and demonstrate their latest products and services, meet with industry partners and customers, study activities of rivals, and examine recent market trends and opportunities.