October Dinner Meeting
5 Top Multifamily Industry Trends to Watch
Doubletree Hotel5351 Sidney Simons Boulevard
Columbus, GA 31904
* Registration open until 10/24/22 at 11:00 AM (EDT)
Guest Speaker and long time industry Friend, Virginia Love with Entrata will be with us at the October Dinner Meeting and the following day will be giving a Leasing/Marketing Session with our members.
Virginia Love joined Entrata in 2019 as an Industry Principal after beginning her career nearly 30 years ago as a PT leasing consultant making $5.72 an hour. She is directly involved with marketing, product, and sales as a liaison from the industry to these departments. With nearly three decades of industry experience, Love has served on numerous multifamily committees and boards for industry organizations including the Atlanta Apartment Association, Georgia Apartment Association, National Apartment Association, National Multifamily Housing Council and Zillow Multifamily Advisory Board. She is a National Apartment Association Lyceum graduate, 2021 GlobeSt. Multifamily Influencer, and 2022 Connect Media Women in Real Estate Award winner.
October Dinner Meeting 10/25/22 DoubleTree Hotel, Somerset Ballroom
Following Day - 10/26/22
The New Essentials for Leasing, Marketing and Operations
- Embracing new normal and how “Pivoting” continues to Pay Off
- The Persistent Pursuit: building a killer sales strategy
- What it takes to market in 2022 and beyond
- How consumer demand has changed the Customer Journey
- Register here https://www.greatercaaonline.org/events/leasing-marketing-and-operations-with-virginia-love
For More Information: