Leasing 101 and Market Overview Session
Understanding the significance of multifamily leasing and its impact...
Greater Columbus Apt Association233 12th Street
2nd Floor Training Room
Columbus, GA 31901-2462
GCAA & Rent. will be hosting a Leasing 101 and Market Overview Session, on Tuesday 12/5/23, at The Greater Columbus Apartment Association Office from 12pm to 1pm. GCAA members, $20 and $40 for non-members. Paige Kennedy & Colleen Nuccio presenting. Unlock your potential to become a leading leasing expert in today's competitive market. We will cover all aspects of leasing, equipping you with the knowledge and skills to excel. Topics will include:
- Understanding the significance of multifamily leasing and its impact on property success
- Marketing and managing leads
- First impressions
- How to respond to phone and email leads
- Conduct captivating property tours to build strong connections with prospects
- Learn the art of persistent follow-up and successful deal-closing
- Stand out through top-notch customer service and relationship-building
- Overview of the Current Market Conditions
Let's pave the way to your leasing success together! Hope to see you Register today us GCAA!